Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat + leader who hates me + choking on lunch= not so dandy day.

So started LITing (Leaders In Training-ing) today.
It was really hot out for one, and the oversized thick shirts they gave us didn't help.
The one leader hates me, mostly because most of the time there wasn't anything for us to do (and because she lacked to tell us the expectations/organization/responsibilities (of which LIT's apparently have none)).
And then at lunch (Gill as my witness), I choked on my sandwich, I then attempted to wash it down with juice, which therefore made a juice-sandwich combo come out my nose. It still tastes like I just threw up rotten pizza.
All in all, the best part of my day was the bike ride to the park (and the brief visit with my niece and sister which lasted all of 1 minute).
Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh noze - only thing worse than juice out the nose is sandwich and juice out the nose. Use really soft bread tomorrow.

Becky said...

And I did have softer bread today! I think you're Psychic! Ooer.
Thankfully LITing today was a lot better!

PETA2.com