Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We'll be getting a visit from the police right about... now.

You should have heard us yell when Pisani scored in overtime! We were SO excited, and I think we freaked out the neighbour! I phoned Gill screaming (she always phones me after goals), and we talked for about five minutes, just going "I KNOW!!!"! Fun times, fun times!
We brought up our old table hockey game (Wayne Gretzky official edition) from the basement, and played in intermissions (I beat her 9-0! Evil laugh!). I know, I'm a hypocrite, playing Gretzky games, when I insist we aren't his homeboys, but come on. I grew up with him as an Edmontonian idol, and I didn't figure out until I was about 12 that Gretzky's Stanley Cups were won before I was born (I just thought I was very little at the time). It was always ingrained into the Edmontonian "culture", if you will (I mean, our slogan is "City Of Champions"!).
Anyway... WE WON!!!
GO OILERS GO!!!
Anyway, better be going!
I want to post about a plane we saw at lunch, that I forgot to write earlier, so I'll do that in a few minutes.
See ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com