Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My poor Georgie!

Ok, so along with beheading the Prime-Minister, these alleged terrorists were allegedly going to take over my CBC building! I know, Sheilagh, it's not my CBC building, but someday, someday (insert evil laugh here). Okay, maybe not.
Anyway, so I was thinking about my poor Georgie! Innocently coming to work, Bob, too, and then having the CBC taken over! Scary, to say the least! And, yes, I know that these plans haven't been proven to be true, but still... I find it quite frightening!

Anyway... I had a so-so day. I missed the wrap up lunch of Peer Support (which I was really upset about... tear...), but in L.A. class, I did some wicked Anderson-esque improv for Gill's book talk (which was SO much fun!!!)! So, it all evens out.
Better watch some more of the game... I think we're losing (the computer is in a different room than the TV)...
See Ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com