Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06-06-06! 666! Are we scared? No? Okay, then...

Yesterday= AWFUL! Today= Meh. That's my rating for Monday and Tuesday.
First of all I was so depressed yesterday... Anderson Cooper's book was getting me down (it's possibly one of the best books I've ever read, it's just sad), boys at school (as usual) were being idiots, and Roloson is out of the series (we're DOOMED!!!).
But today was better... not good, but better. School was okay, except for gym. Whoever invented kickball deserves a long and painful death! See, in elementary, these girls would always make fun of me (because I'm not the best player of kickball), and scarred me for life, so that sucked...
Then I got my braces. My mouth still tastes funny, but it doesn't hurt nearly as much as Gill told me it would. I don't really mind them at all.
I'm looking forward to Georgie's 666 show that's on tonight! That should be good!
But then I have to finish this book talk for L.A.. That's part of the "meh" rating for today...
Gotta go, see ya!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I don't even know what kickball is. Is that like dodgeball, but with kicking?
I hear dodgeball is banned because of too many injuries. I recall a sprained thumb from a good game of dodgeball. sprot can be dangerous and fun at the same time. Forgot what was said in the past and have fun in the present.

Maybe I won't read 'dispatches from the edge' on the train then if that is depressing. Talk with ya soon Becky.

hilary m. said...

Kickball's kinda like baseball, except with big red rubber balls (which reminds me of that 60's song Paul Simon wrote and the Ramones covered). I was never good at it.

I thought the 666 show was really interesting. I bet you'll like it!

Barbara said...

We call that game soccer baseball.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You poor baby, you just got braces on? I've never had them but my daughter's been suffering through them for years. Best of luck with them.

Becky said...

Sorry, Barbara, we call it both here, I was just too lazy to always call it soccer baseball.
I saw the 666 show, and it was good! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy soccer baseball, Hilary!
Thanks, Barbara B, I appreciate the luck you have now passed on to me! Talking to my friends, I apparently have the less painful kind... I feel really sorry for your daughter, though!

PETA2.com