Thursday, June 15, 2006

My kitchen smells of wet dog...

So it's been raining like crazy here. I just went out to see the storm, took a few pics, but because of the sucky lighting they didn't turn out so great. But I'll put one on here anyway. I think my street is so nice when it rains... I don't know why, I just do. Especially with the streetlight on...
Anyway, my day was average, but thankfully, nothing bad happened.
I took a quiz at deathforecast.com (Barbara W. had the link on her blog), I found out I am going to live until I'm 84. There you go!
Hawkeye just came in from the rain (he likes sitting on the porch and watching the downpour), and now my kitchen smells of wet dog...
I'd better go and change into some dryer clothes...
See ya!

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

That's a GREAT picture! I love rain - everything is so green and fresh and smells so wonderful (well except your dog...)

Allison said...

I really like that picture too. I like the streetlight in the corner too. The calm in the storm

hilary m. said...

I agree with everyone, great picture!
I like the colours, the grass, the sky, the streetlamp.

Becky said...

Yeah, I love the rain! It's still raining today, but not as hard.
On the topic of pictures, I love your new display pic, Hilary!

hilary m. said...

Haha, thanks.
My friend took it at the zoo, in the yellow slide (which is supposed to be for 12 year olds, I'm 14). Then I photoshopped it to the max!!

PETA2.com