Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dear student teacher,

Just wanted to say how much I hate your guts. Your chest revealing, caked on make-up wearing, ditzy, flaky guts. No, I'm not the kind of girl who spends an hour on her make-up every morning. I don't even wear make-up. Why? Cause why should I spend time making myself look fake for guys I won't even know in a few years. The kind of guy I want to end up with won't care if I do or not. But this obviously isn't case for you, as you, the 22 year old, hits on the only guy in our group. Don't pretend the rest of us don't notice, we're teenage girls, we know what flirting looks like.
And stop complaining about and pretending we don't know the first thing about university. My sister have already all graduated with degrees higher than yours. And when I said the principal was a doctor, you didn't have to tell me she wasn't an actual doctor in that snobby way. I'm not frickin seven years old! I know what it means to have a doctorite!
I am so sick of your saying we need to get back to work and then your going on and on about how hard high school is and how you just got in to university cause technically your school is considered an academic school. You can flirt with Nick all you want and let Vi and I write everything, but as soon as I talk you snap at me to be quiet. You're lucky I didn't talk more, but it just so happened that I was to distracted by the way your neon green eye shadow didn't quite meet up with your non-existent eyebrows.
Oh my god! Someone guessed you were 28 instead of 22, whatever will you do? It's 6 years. Stop being so immature.
And your going on about how kids in Catholic schools are so much better behaved than us, not cool.
Why don't you just do your job, and stop trampling our self-esteems?
Oh, and just because I'm not completely mainstream and don't dress like a prostitute Barbie doesn't mean you can treat me like you do. Like crap. I came in to this respecting you and ready to work. You obviously didn't. I've now lost all that respect.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Yours truly,
Becky

5 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Man, I hope she reads this - sounds like she deserves every word. Excellent rant!

hilary m. said...

Sounds like my performing arts teacher!
He's a long term-sub. He's only twenty eight. So, he doesn't actually flirt with boys, but he's a horrible teacher. He made us do one of those drama "relaxation" excersizes today, and it took him the entire class to get us to lay down. Then after chaos for half an hour I asked him if I could do it and I controlled the class a lot better than him.

Evelyne said...

Great rant, I remember having that kind of teachers... I hate them so much!

If you have the chance to do that, do it, you'll laugh a lot : My sister has this stupid history teacher, he is young and doesn't know anything about history (while my sister likes history), before the class, she reads the notes that her friend took in another class (with a good teacher) and then she asks questions to the teacher, he cannot answer and then she says something like : "I thought that... insert the right answer".

This teacher sounds horrible though!

Becky said...

Thanks Barb B... I rant best when I'm VERY angry :P

Ouch "relaxation excercises". That sounds pretty bad, Hilary. That's awesome that you owned him at teaching!

Thanks Evelyne! These type of teachers don't belong in the system!

Shelly said...

she does whear too much makeup. she looks like a clown. you either whear birght eye shadow or bright lip stick. plus her foundation doesn't even match her skin tone! Plus ewwww! no flirting with younger guys! espachaly you-know-who!

I hope Ms.mitchell doesn't read this. It's not formatted prpoerly.

PETA2.com