Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just over a week 'til break!

Christmas concert yesterday... oh joy. I still have The Twelve Days Of Christmas stuck in my head. The percussionists did an awesome job in 'African Bell Carol', as well as in the jazz band. But I thnk the clarinets were cursed, as Josh, Shukri and I all broke our reeds on the same song. Good times.

So The Hour's over until January. I can't say that I'm too sad. See, this way I don't have to go through the mini debate whether to watch it (and sit through people like Hulk Hogan) or not watch it (and do something productive). But if I don't watch it I feel like I'm letting the blog down, and then Sheilagh fills my niche of telling all the George jokes (which I can't say I'm too comfy with).
But I don't really like the "new and improved" Hour... it's no longer the show I first really went for. But I guess things change.

My sister, her boyfriend, Gill and I played Pictionary afterschool today. We actually play it quite often in my family during the colder months, but this was the first time this season. We had tonnes of fun! It was a close game (I won by one point... teehee).

According to this quiz, I am 76% Canuck Certified... all that watching Bob and Doug MacKenzie has finally payed off, eh?

3 comments:

GeeGee said...

LOL fun times at pictionary much!

Barbara said...

Is Hulk Hogan too 'before your time?' It's the best of The Hour for two weeks. Plenty of time to write a post or two Becky.

It can be pos. or neg. it's up to you. It's how you feel.

Barbara said...

Like I said the post pos or neg is up to you.

PETA2.com