Friday, November 10, 2006

Gotta love that Google video!

Hi there! I know I haven't posted in a while, but things have been a wee bit crazy around here...

Winter's back! It hasn't been too cold, only down to -15 (at the worst, it gets to be -35). It kind of feels like summer is a privilege and that winter is what it's supposed to be like here :P

Went scuba diving with my ENVOE class yesterday! It was quite fun, although the pool did get quite cold after a while. I was quite nervous as my family has had to deal with a tragic scuba accident before, but I made sure that I did everything extra carefully. All in all it was a pretty good experience, I think an open water dive would be fun.

So yesterday I was walking home and pondering 'understandings', you know, where two people never talk about something but it's just understood... anyway, I was feeling rather 'meh' (for lack of a better word) about this certain understanding. And what song comes on through my earphones? 'The Fool On The Hill'... how appropriate :P
I absolutely love this video...



I thought I'd share this one with you too (considering the recent election... it seems appropriate :D)

*I apologize if these don't work properly... you can always check them out by searching The Fool On The Hill video.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I've always wanted to try scuba diving, but frankly, I'm too chicken. Glad you have fun!

And 'Meh' is a fine word, in my opinion.

PETA2.com