Saturday, June 17, 2006

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

That's a Truman quote there (the president, not the Jim Carrey movie). I think that it sums up my personality pretty well.
Sorry that the last post was so short and pointless, but I was in quite a hurry. Anywho, the rising crust pizza was ok, and we did get a wonderful dessert of vanilla-chocolate swirl ice cream and macaroons... tasty!
Hmmm... this might turn into another pointless post. Ok Becky, Focus.
Oh, I finished Persepolis yesterday. I plan to read the sequel as soon as I can (my sister's already read the first one, and my Mom's read both, it's just getting passed along through our family). I tend to like graphic novels, especially Louis Riel's biography by Chester Brown, that was really good, as is Persepolis. I could go into a long rant about how much my family loves Louis Riel (even though he was a wee bit crazy), but then it would turn into one of my infamous rants. I'm too tired to type all that right now!
Better go eat breakfast!
See ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com