Saturday, May 27, 2006

Well, uh, this theory of yours appears to have hit the nail on the head.

Bonjourno!
Just got back from City Centre with Gill... had lots of fun! She got an Oilers car flag from Sport Chek, and I got a really good sounding book from the library.
Yesterday Mitchell got me moved in French class... he stole some of my homework, and I was trying to get it back (Sheilagh was helping me), when the evil sub came and told me to move to the front of the class, or Sheilagh would be sent to the office! Just like that, before class even started! I'm still angry at Mitchell...
I finally saw the new Lacoste commercial with Feist's 'Mushaboom' in it... one part of me is happy that's she's getting more exposure, while another part of me thinks she's a sell-out. Hmmm... It's like when Zellers used The Be Good Tanyas' 'The Littlest Birds' in their commercial. Although, that was more of a sell-out in my mind (I mean the songs about how the littlest birds sing the prettiest songs, and it's in a mega-chain store commercial!), I dunno.
Anyway, better be going, see ya!
P.S. I wanted to have a picture of city centre, but there wasn't one on google images, so I just put one of the Skyline from my part of the city (I didn't take it though). Enjoy!

1 comment:

GeeGee said...

cool pick becky!!! so what up!??
OMG THE OILER'S WON!!!!!! WE'RE IN THE STANLEY CUP!!!!! YES GO ROLLIE!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM HE ROCKS!!!!! OK I DON'T LOVE HIM LOVE HIM BUT HE'S TOTALLY COOL EH??? ok so yay go oilers go!!!!! ummm...city center was fun!!! the car flag is on my mom's car!!! we are now very oilers sprited loooons!!!! RA RA AND SUCH!!

PETA2.com