Wednesday, May 03, 2006

She turned me into a newt!

Hello.
I have been reading over my past blog entries and I have realized that I use so many exclamation marks that I sound like a freak cheerleader. By the way, in real life, I do not sound like a freak cheerleader. So, anyway, as a result of this discovery, I have decided to try and not use any of the aforementioned marks in my writing (at least today). I find that when I don not, though, I use very formal talk, and that is why I sound like a snobby prof right now (I feel like I should have some Oxford accent. Not to say that all people from Oxford are snobs, I'm sure a lot of people in Oxford are very nice).
Anyway... today in Peer Support we got a presentation on how online predators operate, and although I already knew a little bit about the topic, it was good to learn more. So, if you're a predator right now, go find someone else, or even better, get a life. (I would usually use an exclamation mark there, by the way.)
Okay, this is driving me crazy.
See ya.
P.S. I sound depressed if I don't use them. AHHH.

No comments:

PETA2.com