Thursday, May 25, 2006

Right, I'll just see if we've got the tape.

C'est dommage... we just lost 6-3.
The guy pretending to be George on MySpace has either had his accounted deleted or has cancelled his account... hmmm...
Forget what George W. Bush says, Franch homework is the axis of evil. I just spent waaayyy too long doing mine.
Yay, orthodontist tomorrow morning. Can you sense the sarcasm in my "voice"? On the bright side I get to miss math and L.A.. Actually, I like Language Arts, so that sucks, and I miss working on an important math project,too. Great, I guess to miss school, and I don't even miss anything I want to miss.
You know that Lexus commercial, the "moment if you please" one (George did a "happy" spoof on it awhile ago.)? Well they shortened it, and it makes me angry, because I LOVED the full-length version. I know it doesn't really matter, but it bugs me. I liked it because all of it was SO true, even if it was a car commercial.
P.S. I don't usually like 'This Hour Has 22 Minutes' (it's not as witty as RMR), but it's kinda sorta funny today. Maybe it's because everything's in repeats, so I'm desperate for some kind of CBC/political humour.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You do have the right link for George's myspace and it's working (sort of) right now. I am still not a fan of myspace...
Becky you have a great sense of humour so if you can't find it on TV right now you at least can make it amusing for the rest of us.

Becky said...

I totally agree with you that MySpace is really... I don't know. With blogger you can really kind of talk to people, and know that you share interests with them, while on MySpace, you have no idea who these random people are... and then you call them your "friends".
I'm happy I amuse you guys, in person I'm not that amusing (although I try). I think it's because I just suck at talking, I always seem to get my words mixed up. At least with writing it down I can read it over and make sure some of it makes sense!

PETA2.com