Friday, May 19, 2006

However we happen to know he's in the water barrel.

Hey guys!
Sorry that I haven't written in a while, but we had a school trip to Jasper the last two days, and so I didn't really get a chance.
Got high-speed! Ha! I showed you, you blasted dial-up! Sorry, I'm very happy.
Yesterday I caught the 9 PM repeat of the Hour, which was very nice, as I missed it the day before (although Mom taped it for me). Anyway, at the end George just managed to say 'Go Oilers' before the cameras went off! VERY cool! Muchos gracious George!
Speaking of the Oilers win night before last, we were in a coach driving back from Miette Hot Springs when one of our teachers announced we'd won. We cheered/sung/did the wave for a half hour! That's hardcore (well, it's not really compared to others, but it makes good blog writing)!
Jasper was fun, I'd been to most of those places before, but it was lots of fun with my friends there. I took TONNES of photos... I'll put some on later.
Anyway, I'd better go!
See Ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com