Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good morning, madam, I'm a psychiatrist.

Hey, you know how I was saying that I wasn't sure about George's MySpace, and whether my link was the real deal or not? Yeah, well the jury just came back. The link to my site is the real one, the fake one is myspace.com/gstroumboulopoulos, the real one is myspace.com/georgestroumboulopoulos. Just wanted to let y'all know.
On the new Hour site, you can leave comments on clips! Nifty! I left one on that clip about the General Motors (sorry, Speneral Motors) commercial that someone made about global warming. Ever since I saw that a few weeks ago, I had been hoping they'd put in on there! If you haven't already, go check it out.
To all the fans of The Hour, you should sign up for the newsletter, although, just a warning, they're never delivered! I've had a "subscription" for awhile, but never gotten one. I'm sure they've just been busy with the site, so I don't really mind. Plus the description for delivery is "occasional", same with the RMR letter.
Bad news, as of now the Oilers are down 3-0... uh-oh.
Plus, to make matters worse, on Coach's Corner Don Cherry has the most hideous jacket EVER! It's white with bright pink and red flowers all over them. That's just wrong.
Okay, better be going!
P.S. To Stephen Harper, you say you don't think the public doesn't care about who chooses the journalists who ask questions. Newsflash, I do, I'm part of the public, and for goodness sakes, bring back the first come, first serve system!
P.P.S. Go check out theymightbegiants.com adn listne to 'Call Connected Thru The NSA', it's SO worth it! And if you like that, go to democracynow.org and watch the whole video of Stephen Colbert at the White House Correspondents Association annual dinner. FUNNY stuff!
Sorry, this is really long! Okay, I'm going... now.

No comments:

PETA2.com