Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yeah, first offence.

Hello!
Day before yesterday on The Hour they played a REALLY cool song some guy had made up by taking George's voice and putting to music. His name was Kelly, but I missed his last name, so if you know, well... please let me know! PLEASE!!! Thank you! Some one else took a bunch of Bush (#43) speeches and made it so he was sing 'Imagine'. They put it with a bunch pics of destruction Bush has caused. How appropriate.
I haven't seen The Hour tonight because of Brian Mulroney recieving an award for greenest PM.
Now let me say this, my parents/siblings aren't the biggest fans of Mulroney, but listening to his speech, I agreed with alot of what he had to say about the U.S., and the environment, he was taking a pretty good approach. He was also not taking himself too seriously, and was quite funny (speaking of funny, Rick Mercer was in the audience). I think, considering that I want to be a journalist, that I should keep an open mind and not automatically assume that what my parents believe is always what I should believe. Don't worry, though, this doesn't I'm suddenly ultra conservative. I just want to give people the benefit of the doubt, because that's the fair thing to do.
Anyway, gotta go!

No comments:

PETA2.com