Monday, April 17, 2006

Well, this is a temperate zone.

Hello!
Hope you had a good Easter/Spring Holiday! I did! (Mmmm... chocolate!) Last night The Strombo Show was on... funny stuff!
They had a pre-taped show, so they could have Easter off, so instead of their usual current events stuff, they had a whole show devoted to the 'Top Ten Comedians (Stand up) Of All Time As Picked By Bob And George As Of This Week' ( apparently they didn't want to be commited beyond this week). Anyway, because I love you, I shall put down that list...
'Top Ten Comedians (Stand Up) Of All Time As Picked By Bob And George As Of This Week'
10. Jerry Seinfeld (Obviously one of my faves!)
9. Bill Cosby (Whom I also like.)
8. Chris Rock (Okay, 'Everybody Hates Chris' is HILARIOUS! If you haven't already, check it out.)
7. Eddie Izzard (He was pretty funny from the sounds of it... very Python-esque.)
6. Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean, but NOT for Mr. Bean, for his STAND UP!)
5. Bob Newhart (Ok, do I even have to say anything? No.)
4. Mitch Hedburg (Apparently Bob didn't want this guy on the list, but George adores him, so he's on it anyway.)
3. Lenny Bruce (Funny, funny man!)
2. Richard Pryor (DUH!)
1. George Carlin (Whom my mother adores.)
Apparently, without knowing it, they picked the same top 3 as the comedy network. Freakish!
Anyway, this is getting REALLY long...
See ya!

No comments:

PETA2.com