Sunday, April 30, 2006

But I'm Getting Better!

Hey guys!
How's it going? Good to hear.
Hmmm... Sunday night...
Kim (my older sister) had a party last night! Tonnes of fun! I actually knew most of the people there, surprisingly.
Just listened to The Strombo Show. Also, tonnes of fun... George says Edmonton is his second favorite team! We finally got him to the dark side! Ok, yeah, I know, I'm evil...
Sorry all my blog titles are from Holy Grail lately, it's just alot easier to find suitable titles from that movie from the series itself. I've used a couple from The Life Of Brian, but not much else.
Meh, school tomorrow.
I have Under Pressure stuck in my head... the original Queen/Bowie one, not any of those crap knock-off pop band ones. I'm just saying.
Anyway, I'd better go.
See ya later!

No comments:

PETA2.com