Monday, March 20, 2006

We're The Knights Who Say 'Ni!'

So, well it turned out Gill wasn't mad, and I even inspired her to create her own blog... it is www.geegee9.blogspot.com, it rocks!
So, yes... I'm off to Mount Real on Wednesday!!! Fun Fun! GeeGee (Gill) is trying to type "Hi" about a thousand times.
Well... I really want to blog more, but I don't have any more to type... hmmmmmm... I'll ask GG (GeeGee (Gill)) for ideas...
We have to present our line dance tomorrow for gym. Fun Fun. We get to go to the CBC building in T.O., Maybe we'll see George (Heart heart)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i do oh so love my george yes i do please don't delete this becky!!! OK, see the heart heart on was GG typing. She's mad. Well UJ (Uncle Jim (Husband of AC (Aunt Carol)) just informed that my dads here. There's the bell. Gotta Go!

No comments:

PETA2.com